Wednesday, April 25, 2012

20 Random Facts (and gratuitous Instagram Spam!)

{Day 1 of the 30 for 30 challenge}

1. Pink is my favorite color

3. I am going into Radiology to be an ultrasound technician. Yay babies!

4. I don't care who you are, Chocolate Soymilk is the best thing in the world.

5. I am an Instagram-a-holic. (Follow me! @whatshananigans)

6. I have always dreamed of being a clothing designer

7. I graduated in Cosmetology in 2010 with a 97% state board score. making people pretty is my favorite thing to do!

8. I am distracted by ANYTHING sparkly.

9. I have a strange obsession with the color Pantone #178 C (Aka emberglow... also a brighter version of the color of my blog right now.)

10. I am also a Pinterest addict. (follow me! @whatshananigans)

11. I love big cities. I spent a week and a half in NYC at columbia University, and it was enough to make me want to move there forever.

12. Paris is number one on my bucket list

13. I am a ballet teacher, and love every minute of it.

14. I have a tendency to get really tunnel visioned...

15. But I also have ADD. (but i like to call it ADOS. Attention Defecit... OOH SHINY!)

16. I have never been camping. (except Girls Camp, and that doesn't count.)

17. I am told at least once a week that I look like a disney princess. But always different princesses.

18. I have so many "passions" I don't think you could even call them passions anymore.

19. I have a HUGE problem with racism, judgement, prejudice, etc.  HUGE problem. Just because someone doesn't look, act, or believe the way you think they should, it doesn't mean God doesn't still love them. and If God loves them, so should you. we all have faults. Get over it.

20. Disneyland truly is the happiest place on earth. If I could live there, I would. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...